January 03, 2012

What Do I Know About Me






















Life is an eternal quest about knowing oneself as they say. Well I think it is about time I challenge myself, to rediscover my hidden traits and talents.  I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very, very curious.



I have 2 angels in my life, a gift and blessings from God. One i got it way back 10 years and the other one 8 years ago. They are so beautiful and cute, been playing with them all my life and is still playing with it. Yes I admit that i am kinda old for playing and must be serious already with the future, but i cannot help it, i so adore them!! I am old but looks young and my heart is still young.
One quote that i was very much inspired was by Frederick Perls, also known as Fritz Perls, quoted "I do my thing and you do yours. i am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped." So with this statement, I hope you will find it inspirational to ask yourself "What do i know about me?"
Happy 2012 Everyone!!
xoxo
SC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...