February 14, 2012

I Heart!




Hello there!

A quick insight. Today it's Saint Valentine's Day, simply known as Valentine's Day, celebrated around the world. It is a holiday noted on February 14 honoring the early Christian martyr named Saint Valentine. Valentine's Day is a celebration of love and lovers. So for today I decided to wear a very girly yet flirty outfit. I added edgy accessories to spice up my outfit. I wore this big heart necklace to send my love to my families, love, friends...... and enemies... ^_^

Hope you like my outfit for today!
pleassseee.. don't mind the face.. 







Thank you and have a wonderful day today!
Happy Heart's DayTo All!! 

xoxo
SC


Outfit:

topWAGW
short: Kamiseta
accessories: Prelovedby Mychiq
shoes: Primadonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...